Swansea (H) Post Match Thread

The one at the end of the season is generally a more relaxed affair. There won't be the same level of emotion that there will be at the Huddersfield game.
Brighton, midweek night game, few days after trophy presentation, doubt it will have much atmosphere at 10pm with the stadium half empty by full time. Hope so, but doubt it.

Huddersfield game is what it’s all about now.

I’ve been on a football pitch plenty of times playing football. I’ve also been on when we’ve won play off semis, been on when we’ve won the league. And have stood back when others have gone on when we won it.

Far from ruining if for me, it actually made ne feel proud that we’ve got fans that are that passionate, it means that much to them. You don’t get pitch invasions by “plastic fans” or tourists.

I don’t see how a ten minute delay to the trophy presentation is “ruining it” for anybody? Just wait and extra 10 minutes, soak in some real atmosphere that’s organically generated by passionate fans, not dreamed up by a marketing exec with a top knot and bushy beard.

Whatever happens on May 6th, the players WILL come back out. There will be a trophy presentation and a lap of honour. I don’t really think there’s a need for another pitch invasion, it’s been done now. But let the young lads enjoy it and celebrate.

We went through all that shite in the 80s and 90s so we should be enjoying these moments, don’t let the fact others celebrate in a slightly different way ruin it for you. Enjoy it that they’re enjoying themselves.

That is your usual reasoned response.
The last time I went on a pitch invasion was Newcastle 1968. I was 9. Now I am an old fart. I just don't understand the need for middle aged men to do it.

We played some wonderous stuff today and I'm just hoping that we get the 100+ points. The goals record is also there for the taking.
I'm going to miss this side so much, come close season.

We played some wonderous stuff today and I'm just hoping that we get the 100+ points. The goals record is also there for the taking.
I'm going to miss this side so much, come close season.

At last a post about the football ;-)

Fucking incredible performance wasn't it mate?

Hahaha whiney old ****s go suck a boner. Loved the yaya song on the pitch was on level 2 but looked great Mendy was buzzing.

World class performances throughout the team today but I think Gundogan ran the show. Everything went through him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.