Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

Selfish morons the lot of them. After one of the finest performances you’re ever likely to see, to not be able to applaud the team off, is ridiculous. I think it makes us look a bit small time and I look forward to the day when we don’t feel the need to do that, especially when we’d already had it won. Hope the idiot with the flare doesn’t get us into any bother as well.

good. most city fans couldn't care less what other fans think. tens of thousands of city fans going on the pitch and celebrating ( happens every time we win something). nothing better then that.

there wont be a day we dont do it. its city tradition :)

Selfish morons the lot of them. After one of the finest performances you’re ever likely to see, to not be able to applaud the team off, is ridiculous. I think it makes us look a bit small time and I look forward to the day when we don’t feel the need to do that, especially when we’d already had it won. Hope the idiot with the flare doesn’t get us into any bother as well.

Haha, you've been waiting all week to post that bollocks. Its kids having a party and enjoying themselves and hurting nobody. I for one am glad to see such emotion and glee from our young supporters.

My dad (70) has just got back and said he wished he had a parachute to get down there from level 3. Haha.

Some things are inevitable in football. Pitch invasions after winning leagues are our thing, bottling coaches and high pitch squeals are a scouse thing, while looking for empty seats and rubbing ralgex on stiff necks from looking up at long balls is very much a rag thing. Horses for courses.

DbZ7A7IW4AAZE_W.jpg

I take it back, ban them all.

Joking before anyone starts!

We don't give a fuck cos we're all pissed up mcfc okay. Go and cry somewhere else you sad twats, I will always go on the pitch when city win a league

We don't give a fuck cos we're all pissed up mcfc okay. Go and cry somewhere else you sad twats, I will always go on the pitch when city win a league
Yeah, sad twats, imagine moaning and being pissed off that a load of people broke the law and forced the players off the pitch for safety reasons, at a match you paid good money to be at. But I forgot those on the 1st tier are more important than the rest of us. Long as they get their 10 seconds on camera.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.