Swansea (H) Post Match Thread

The 5 year old City fan who was sat on the front row and got injured by the stupid pitch invasion is not laughing. His grandparents were definitely not laughing as they tried to console him and check his injury! The players who were coming to do their usual appearance for ALL the fans are probably not laughing. The club who are now going to be fined AGAIN are probably not laughing. And I definitely am not laughing because, once again, as at the 2014 one (which I could understand more than today) I have been pushed around and I am in agony with my shoulder. So let's enjoy the football but not the pitch invasion!!

Sorry to hear that Sheila, hadn’t read this when I posted. Hope the shoulder’s ok?!

No harm done, memdy was posting for selfies and it pissed sky off.

this thread should be about anpther esquisite performance

What a fantastic and utterly dominant performance. Gundagon was class, Foden was immense when he came on vinny is strong as ever. I could go on and on so many positives.

So relaxed so fantastic.

Great day, Showsec showed themselves to be complete fuckwits dragging a few people down and causing trouble where there was none. The Club needs to re-assess it's attitude when it comes to celebrations.

Hope your shoulder’s okay mate. Maybe we can club together on here and get the players to all wear an ‘Eccles Blue shoulder’ t-shirts.

Ha Ha, I am not bothered about my shoulder, I can take a tablet or two. I am more concerned about the five year old who was so thrilled at the beginning of the game and went home injured and in tears!!!

Plus he had forecast a 5-0 win before the match. He was laughing and telling me that Swansea wouldn't score!! I just love to see the youngsters having a great time, they are the future of our club.

I totally understand that some folk want to get on the pitch and when they see others going on it's human nature to go for it, but just watch out for the little 'uns. Sorry to be a curmudgeon, love that word @Ric. I guess it's the pain. :-)

Ha Ha, I am not bothered about my shoulder, I can take a tablet or two. I am more concerned about the five year old who was so thrilled at the beginning of the game and went home injured and in tears!!!

Understandably! It was just the way you worded your message about your shoulder that I couldn’t resist a wind up!

Sorry to hear that Sheila, hadn’t read this when I posted. Hope the shoulder’s ok?!

Dont try backing away from your illegal pitch encroachment mate.

Its been passed on to GMP and Interpol......... ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.