Swansea (H) Post Match Thread

All I can say is

I dont want anybody else
when I think about you
It's Fabain Delph

MOTM

Last edited:
How do you pick a MOTM after a performance like that?
Top marks go to:
Fabian Delph (a hugely underestimated player) who didn't put a foot wrong
KDB - Again - who is brilliant in every area of the pitch, probably covered more ground than anybody (again) & what a strike for his goal
David Silva - a great finish for his goal & his usual creativity delicious weight of pass & beautiful piece of skill that had the Swansea players totally baffled
Ilkay Gundogan - filled in so well for Ferna for the last 2 games, another fantastic turn (what must those Swansea players think) full of class & composure
Bernardo Silva - full of running, always seems to beat his man or make a good pass, first to react for his goal (love his enthusiasm & evident joy in being part of the club)
Raheem had one of his best games for us &
Gabriel worked his arse off & fully deserved his goal.

Fantastic performance. Fantastic team. Fantastic manager

Agree with the above, it is wonderful to watch us so often these days. Picking a single star player is futile and unfair due to the way we really do play as a unit. More than that it is unnecessary on days like today, just give it to the whole team.

That was an absolute master class in how to play football.
Some of our football this season has been just amazing but today was a class above in my opinion.
We started so quickly and even on the few occasions we gave the ball away we chased and harried to get it back.
Over 1000 passes is bloody amazing and we could easily have scored more than 5.
Delph has had a great season and wasn't far off being morn, but who gets that accolade..Bernie, Merlin, Ginger Kev, Gundo ...so hard to pick but probably Bernie for me.
Hopefully we smash the 100 points target and smash the 104 goals too.
Credit to Swansea they gave us a guard of honour and didn't try to kick us off the park.
Hope they stay up ...
Can't wait to watch motd tonight.
Kev's goal looked so amazing from SS3.
Was lovely that Yaya got a great reception too and he played some great passes especially for Gabby's goal.
Happy to see the shark man back too.
Foden is going to be some player.
Championes and doesn't it feel great... enjoy it lads n lasses

Ha Ha, I am not bothered about my shoulder, I can take a tablet or two. I am more concerned about the five year old who was so thrilled at the beginning of the game and went home injured and in tears!!!

Plus he had forecast a 5-0 win before the match. He was laughing and telling me that Swansea wouldn't score!! I just love to see the youngsters having a great time, they are the future of our club.

I totally understand that some folk want to get on the pitch and when they see others going on it's human nature to go for it, but just watch out for the little 'uns. Sorry to be a curmudgeon, love that word @Ric. I guess it's the pain. :-)
Shame about you and the kid
Hope it doesnt put him of coming back

my last word on this, as I agree it should not be blown out of proportion. I am a big proponent of safe standing at football grounds. I have written to Mcfc, my local mp; and the FA . It will do no good as neither will pitch invasions. Remember it is a criminal offence now. It wasn't when I did it as a 9 year old.
As I've already said, if we beat the Rags and won the title it would have gone very, very wrong. Think Wigan in the cup, but X10.

As I've already said, if we beat the Rags and won the title it would have gone very, very wrong. Think Wigan in the cup, but X10.

Hence the ref stepping in 2nd half to ensure we didn't ;-)

This looks worrying for the rest of the prem as these guys look hungry for much much more. This was without Sane, Fern and Aguero. Young Foden looked like he came of age today as well. Bernardo plays with such a smile on his face, been great this season but will be unplayable next season. Laporte looks class and Gundogan played very well. Great team performance such an amazing game. These guys deserve the records.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.