PFA nominations are out

Just need Dyche to pip Pep now for the full house.

They really dont like us much do they? lol

Ha, Dyche would be a piss take. Salah I can understand. He’s had an incredible season tbf, even though I think De Bruyne is comfortably the best player in the league.

Ha, Dyche would be a piss take. Salah I can understand. He’s had an incredible season tbf, even though I think De Bruyne is comfortably the best player in the league.

Salah has been exceptional but yet again, much like Kun in years past we have players like Dave and Kev and Raz who have not only been outstanding like Salah, they have taken those performances and led their sides to a league and cup double.

Scoring for fun has never been seen as good enough for Kun to win so it shouldn't be good enough for Salah.

I dont normally get wound up about it and by tomorrow, certainly not but LFc have got so far up my nose that right now, its pissing me off royally lol.

For goals scoring yep not for all round players kdb then better but can’t argue with Salah getting it

That would be the argument in support of every midfielder in comparison to a forward as they typically have a more rounded skill set.

Can have no compaints at Salah as he has been phenomenal and its an incredible record to break parricularly in a team scoring a fraction of the goals we have.

Think I know which trophies KDB will prefer and he has been outstanding also.

Salah has been exceptional but yet again, much like Kun in years past we have players like Dave and Kev and Raz who have not only been outstanding like Salah, they have taken those performances and led their sides to a league and cup double.

Scoring for fun has never been seen as good enough for Kun to win so it shouldn't be good enough for Salah.

I dont normally get wound up about it and by tomorrow, certainly not but LFc have got so far up my nose that right now, its pissing me off royally lol.
Think you’ve summed it up perfectly there,but is anyone surprised anymore it’s not the first time it’s happened with our team or players and it won’t be the last..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.