Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

We won the league a week ago, the previous three occasions occurred when we won it on the day; I understand that emotion.

I don't understand why idiots feel the need to run on the pitch to take a few selfies of their, most likely drunken, mugs while the players, who subsequently have to enjoy their moment in the tunnel, are ushered away from the rest of the fans who couldn't/didn't do the same a whole week after. I doubt that little kid, mentioned in a thread, who was knocked over was loving it, nor those who paid and travelled to be there too but couldn't celebrate with the players because they were ushered away loved it.

By the same logic folk will do it against Brighton because they're was zero need today. There's been numerous people saying "It's in the club's culture" as a means to vindicate it and it's bollocks. Last day emotion and organised cock-knockery like today aren't comparable either.

Call me a killjoy all you want but a pitch invasion a week after winning the league was inane. Especially as it's the players time to celebrate, on the pitch, with all the fans. Not just the lower tiered fan's chance to grab a picture, force the players away and get the club a fine.

The Huddersfield game is when the trophy presentation will take place, and we’ll get a lap of honour from the players. Pretty sure the club won’t allow a pitch invasion then. At most today you’d have just got the usual quick applause from the players, no different from any other game. Genuinely surprised people are so irked by what happened today.

Ruined the end of the game for me as I like to applaud the players off the pitch, but on the plus side I got out of the stadium and back home in record time.

Sorry about my generalization on here Ric, nothing personal at all. Happy that your lad got a nice moment. Hope you can understand my point of view and once again, nothing against you or your lad.
ha ha its a fucking clique on here .your on your high horse slagging people for something thats been a tradition at this club for a hundred years but if ric and his lad do it you back track snob

The Huddersfield game is when the trophy presentation will take place, and we’ll get a lap of honour from the players. Pretty sure the club won’t allow a pitch invasion then. At most today you’d have just got the usual quick applause from the players, no different from any other game. Genuinely surprised people are so irked by what happened today.

Judging by today's events, I don't think the club has a great deal of say in whether an invasion happens or not.

You should ban them mate for calling your son a dickhead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.