PFA nominations are out

I'm told there's a helicopter laid on to take Leroy down to London but Kev won't be on it. Make of that what you will.

If this is true, I wonder if it played a part in Pep's team today. It wouldn't surprise me if KDB has missed out, that Pep wanted to show everyone our success is about the squad not any individual. He's been pretty vocal on his thoughts on individual awards. Nothing against Sane, just a principle.

All that said, it's fitting KDB put on that performance on the day he misses out.

If the vote was recent than Salah should get it.

If we had a winger who scored that many goals we would expect them to win.

The fact is KDB and Salah have been so far ahead of the rest.

Pep will win manager of the season!

Sterling has been so far ahead of YPOTY he should have his own damn category. De Bruyne loosing to Salah is fair enough but anyone but Sterling or Pep for YPOTY and manager of the year would be a travesty.

Not for me, Golden boot I have no issue with but any other result other than KDB, Silver or Stirling will have a bigger smell about it than sitting in the bath and having a very severe case of diarrhoea at the same time!
I was saying that tongue in cheek mate
Of course KDB has been the better player but no City player will ever be allowed to win!

If the vote was recent than Salah should get it.

If we had a winger who scored that many goals we would expect them to win.

The fact is KDB and Salah have been so far ahead of the rest.

Pep will win manager of the season!
The whole "Salah's a winger" thing doesn't wash, that front three interchange more than ourselves. He's not like say Sané who's tasked with actually staying out wide and setting goals up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.