Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

I normally sit in 220.
Had my mates seat today in 117 i went on the pitch it was brilliant

I just surprised to see so many on the pitch as half the stadium seem to get up and leave on 85 minutes most games and never stay to clap the players off at the end of the game

I wanted to applaud the players off properly, we've paid to see them and not Ric 2bh, but I can't stop people doing it and if they want to do their "look at me, it's all about me" routine then it's up to the club

Ha, you do realise there were about 5,000 others on the pitch so not sure why you’ve mentioned me specifically. For the record, I’m pretty sure my son wasn’t doing a "look at me, it's all about me" routine, he was just genuinely ecstatic to see City win the first title since he’s had his season ticket.

from my point of view in 102.... 1 guy went onto the piitch, then a load of young lads, then, seeing the stewards were'nt stopping anyone the rest went on from the lower tiers.... Young, old, selfies, touching the grass, singing all together.... It was quite nice tbh. Don't know why anyoone is moaning too much about it, dont think it will happen again.

If our fans were throwing stuff and fighting and stuff I cuold understand, all I saw was happy people singing the yaya song

Thinking it spoiled a fantastic performance and win and being of the opinion some fans were selfish and stupid are different opinions though and not mutually exclusive.

Fantastic match, stupid pitch invasion.

Oh please give it a rest, it didn’t ruin anything, made it better in fact and even the manager thinks so.

Charlton 85...That was a good un! They had horses back in them days to chase you off though. We also had a pitch invasion the game before at Notts County but not sure that one
was as well received.

I don’t mind today but hope there isn’t one against Huddersfield.

I was at Notts Co too. Absolutely crazy day and got a bit nasty. Ridiculous amount of City there that day...

Ha, you do realise there were about 5,000 others on the pitch so not sure why you’ve mentioned me specifically. For the record, I’m pretty sure my son wasn’t doing a "look at me, it's all about me" routine, he was just genuinely ecstatic to see City win the first title since he’s had his season ticket.

you brought yourself into the conversation, I just used it. I don't agree with it, but I'm glad he enjoyed himself. Plenty on there were doing it for the look at me routine, otherwise it wouldn't happen in the first place.

Some of these comments are genuinely mind boggling and edging towards outright embarrassing. "Spoiled the win" "small time" are you fucking serious? How the fuck do any of you get through the day if you let something as insignificant as this ruin your day? Fuck sake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.