Swansea (H) Post Match Thread

What can you say, simply awesome display again, albeit Swansea didn't offer much. Thought Gundogan was excellent, a long with Bernardo but Delph was my MOTM he was exceptional.

Just don't want this season to end.

yaya yayaya yaya yayay toure! Bluemoon was excellent too

Cant wait to see the actual football on motd, wasnt a good view I had

Bernardo motm just for running around like a loon until he got the ball

That was a truly remarkable performance.

Utterly absurd how good we are.

The greatest team this country has ever seen.

It’s only going to get better as well.

The more I see Bernardo the more I like him. Could be amazing for us next season.

Fantastic atmosphere.
Fantastic performance.
Fantastic goals.
Fantastic result.
Fantastic day (no, I’m not Carlton!)

What a brilliant fucking time to be a Blue. It has been a wonderful season and after the events of last weekend, I was really looking forward to this game. I wasn’t disappointed . The whole day was magnificent, it was the first time that I, and almost certainly everyone else at Etihad today, had the chance to celebrate a title win at the stadium during the same season as we’d won it.

I thought Pep got his substitutions spot on today; it was great to be able to celebrate Yaya's City career for what seemed like the last time. Phil deserves his chance to prove to Pep that he is good enough for the manager's long-term plans and it was great to see Mendy continuing his rehabilitation, though he did look very rusty in some of what he did. That’s not to say that he was great in some situations as well.

Several contenders for MotM today; KdB, Merlin, Fab, Raheem, but I went for Silky Ilkay. He was magnificent throughout.

Remarkable performance. Never thought I’d see over a thousand passes of which there were so many that contributed to goals or great chances. Can’t think of any poor performances. Maybe Danilo for a while but I’m probably being a bit harsh because for the rest of the game he was fine. Some brilliant skill from Merlin and great goals. Breathtaking. Swansea weren’t even that bad; they just couldn’t live with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.