Phil Foden - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine him starting the next 4 games and shine in them, do you think we will go and spend +60million Pound on Alcantara ?

Can see him develop like Sterling has. I think he has surpassed Diaz in terms of progress. Diaz is excellent in the u-leagues but still seems nervy on the big stage. Foden on the other hand has had his rites of passage by the looks of it. Hopefully Diaz will follow

Foden was great for the short amount of time he was on the pitch today. Would love to see him given 90 minutes

Anyone else notice how he seems to totally shield the ball as he runs with it. The ball constantly looks where his feet should be, tackle him your risking giving a foul away. His confidence and style of play has me super excited. This lad is not here to have the press massage his balls and think he is the shit after 3 England caps, this lad has real desire and it shows in his play.

His cameo today has me thinking my reply to any offer for him should be refused. He is a genuine world class talent and only 17!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.