PFA nominations are out

Watch Jesus or Aguero bag 30+ next season only for Naby Keita to stick a few tackles in and win it.

Watch Jesus or Aguero bag 30+ next season only for Naby Keita to stick a few tackles in and win it.

Exactly why im miffed at Salah bagging it.

How many goals has Kun bagged only for people to say it isnt just about the goals yet here we are and all of a sudden it is?

He is still not Harry Kane style out and out striker.

For me City do get a raw deal on various things, but for me this is not one.
Are you having a laugh Liverpool WILL win nothing this season!! We're 19 points ahead of them with a game in hand De Bruyne has been far more influential this season it's a joke that Salah has won it!

May as well give Klopp manager of the year so.

Prizes for 3rd ffs.
Not even nailed on for 3rd, Spurs could well nick it and leave them in 4th, in danger of missing out on CL if Arse win the Europa (I think?) That would be fucking fantastic if it happened btw

Power of the media Aguero scores shit loads of goals media never go on about him being in contention for player of the year

Not even nailed on for 3rd, Spurs could well nick it and leave them in 4th, in danger of missing out on CL if Arse win the Europa (I think?) That would be fucking fantastic if it happened btw

They will keep dropping points , so it is possible they drop out

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.