Phil Foden - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got it boss, i knew it felt familiar how he ran with the ball but i could not tie it in a bow, you saved me some mental anguish :-)

Haha! No worries pal!

As domalino states as well, Foden has a little more pace than Nasri which might excel him even further.

Anyone else notice how he seems to totally shield the ball as he runs with it. The ball constantly looks where his feet should be, tackle him your risking giving a foul away. His confidence and style of play has me super excited. This lad is not here to have the press massage his balls and think he is the shit after 3 England caps, this lad has real desire and it shows in his play.

His cameo today has me thinking my reply to any offer for him should be refused. He is a genuine world class talent and only 17!
Home grown, City supporter and the potential to be the best in the world. The reply to any enquiry should be "go and jump off a fucking bridge".

Thought Foden had a great 20 odd minutes. Awareness, pace, great passing and movement, should o f had an assist as well. I'm pretty sure he had a future playing for us.

The best cameo yet. Probably because it was the longest cameo yet. Hope he & Diaz get more game time next 4 games.

How did we line up once Foden came on? Did he play on the right?

No, we started the game with Silva on the left, Sterling and KDB in the middle behind Jesus, Bernardo on the right.

Foden took Sterling's position in what is normally Silva's place next to Kev.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.