Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

Yep. I was entirely against one after the derby before the game as the headlines would have been about fighting and not the victory. There was no danger today.

A bit if Sheep rustling, but that would have been about it.

My first pitch invasion Mid 70s at Luton .there fans came over the pitch to our end so we went on the pitch to "meet them " That was before the game lol

Chelsea was an odd one in 2001, I realised the horses run around you that day, no probs.

It was daft today a week after winning it, just people wanting to get on telly it seemed.

I could well imagine that, Bournemouth 3 0 up, half time we are up, full time 3-3, Gillingham 2-0 down time up, we win after penalties, spuds 3-0 down half time, down to 10 men, we win 4-3, QPR winning 1-0, then 2-1 down, injury time we equalise, we then get the winner agureooooooooo,these are the moments we remember, these are the moments that we love

You are not kidding! Had some good times watching us over the years. Rarely boring.

Ipswich away......we had been 1 nil up through Bobby Brightwell ??. Ended up losing 2-1 with City fans on the pitch confronting our own players.
I much prefer the old days, atmosphere wise, Shaun goater, super star, how many goals has he scored so far? Is it 2? Is it 3? Scored with his nipple, now we're at Wembley, and posh spice is a slapper, she's got a dirty beaver, and when she's shagging Beckham, she thinks of Nicky Weaver, or the old classic I know a dog his name is rover nah nah nah, and so on, great days

Chelsea was an odd one in 2001, I realised the horses run around you that day, no probs.

It was daft today a week after winning it, just people wanting to get on telly it seemed.

That was another one I had forgotten. We are the masters of the pitch invasion.

I didnt expect a pitch invasion today but as soon as I realised it was happening I was straight on. Nothing to do with wanting to be on tv blah blah it was simply because ive always wanted to. If I didnt go on today I'd of regretted it. Saying that, I dont think we should do one on the Huddersfield game lol CHAMPIONS

Disappointed with the pitch invasion. Yes it was good humoured but the FA are just gagging to hit us with a massive punishment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.