Breaking records/stats thread

Sky just confirmed 1000+ passes.
Stan Collymore:

If Pep thinks he can use his style and pretty patterns in the Premier League, he is deluded, in fact he’s beyond deluded."

Manchester City completed over 1000 passes in a single game for the first time in Premier League history.

Stan Collymore:

If Pep thinks he can use his style and pretty patterns in the Premier League, he is deluded, in fact he’s beyond deluded."

Manchester City completed over 1000 passes in a single game for the first time in Premier League history.

Oh for the days when him and Ronnie Irani were on the radio...
Take it

It's very hard to believe, but I'm assuming the statisticians at Sky Sports have checked this before tweeting it.
Surely united, spurs and Liverpool have won several games 5 0. After all they're all supposedly better than us, or maybe salah on his own has beaten this.

West Ham (A)
Huddersfield (H)
Brighton (H)
Southampton (A)

I think we'll win the two home games comfortably so if we win away at West Ham next weekend then we'll only need a draw against Southampton to reach 100 points.

Really hope we can do this now because this team would be immortalised forever in the history books.

West Ham (A)
Huddersfield (H)
Brighton (H)
Southampton (A)

I think we'll win the two home games comfortably so if we win away at West Ham next weekend then we'll only need a draw against Southampton to reach 100 points.

Really hope we can do this now because this team would be immortalised forever in the history books.

I think if we beat West Ham we will break the points record.

Win the next 3 and I think we will go into that Southampton game knowing a win will beat the away wins record so that game in my opinion will have a lot riding on it from our point of view.

I am really hoping we can have a goal fest though as I genuinely think we could not just break the goals record but absolutely smash it by 10 or more.

Win the next 3 and I think we will go into that Southampton game knowing a win will beat the away wins record so that game in my opinion will have a lot riding on it from our point of view.
Oh yeah I forgot about the away wins, I want us to break every record possible now.

• Manchester City recorded 83% possession and completed 942 passes against Swansea City; both of which are the most by any side in a Premier League game.
  • City’s total of 90 points from 34 games is already more than 16 of the previous 22 champions in a 38 game Premier League season.

Records City can still break:

Biggest title winning margin
Currently: 16
Record: 18 (Man Utd 1999/00)

Most points
Currently: 90 (12 to play for)
Record: 95 (Chelsea 2004/05)

Most goals
Currently: 98
Record: 103 (Chelsea 2009/10)

Best goal difference
Currently: +73
Record: +71 (Chelsea 2009/10)

Most wins
Currently: 29 (4 to play)
Record: 30 (Chelsea 2016/17)

Most away wins
Currently: 14 (2 to play)
Record: 15 (Chelsea 2004/05)

Most away points
Currently: 44 (6 to play for)
Record: 48 (Chelsea 2004/05)

Most assists
Currently: 15 (Kevin De Bruyne)
Record: 20 (Thierry Henry, 2002/03)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.