Leroy Sane PFA Young Player of the Year

Leroy Sané will one day be the best player in the world, mark my words. And right now, he’s showing glimpses of that which everyone is very excited about
Judging by how Foden played today I'm not sure about that. Leroy will fertainly be a worldy though.

I think the potential in Sane is greater than in Raheem and like you think there is no ceiling to what he can achieve. I must admit, for me, Raheem has been more consistent over the season and involved in more key monents, but both worthy winners
Kyle Walker said in that interview last week talking about the young players at City “Leroy can be anything he wants in his career, he’s that good”

It’s voted for by the players, who generally speaking, are playing football whilst City are playing themselves. So they are just voting off what the MOTD pundits say. Nobody sees the good things Sterling does with his movement, only the bad finishing. Sané does more MOTD-friendly actions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.