Leroy Sane PFA Young Player of the Year

I’ve supported Raz since he signed no matter how much shit he has got from city fans as well. However, Sane is the player who when he gets the ball gets me off my seat. He is so exciting to watch. The clattering of seats when he runs up the wing can be heard very clearly. It was a fantastic performance today and yet a little bit of me missed Sane. Sterling has been brilliant as well but Sane is a very special talent indeed. Well done Leroy!

This.

As great as Raheem has been for us this season, I felt that there was a certain something missing today with Leroy left on the bench. He is such an exciting player with the ball at his feet and I can understand why he won the award.

Congrats Leroy, feel sorry for Raheem but at least the award has gone to a City player.

I think Sane has a higher ceiling than Sterling. If votes have been cast recently than I get why some would go Sane over Sterling.

Any danger of people feeling good for Leroy instead of saying Sterling should have won.

What Sane does is flashy and sticks in the mind more and that plays into peoples thoughts...Deserved win

Raz has been around too long but technically should have won. I do think Sane is the best young player, as in most talented.

Thats why you can understand the votes for Sane. If you asked me who was the better finisher, better dribbler, greater potential and more technically gifted I would say Sane. But then the elephant in the room is Sterlings goal count and over the season has been more consistent and more decisive at key moments.

So I would say Sane is the better player but Sterling has been better, if that makes any sense.

Personally.would have picked stirling, but Sane is as just deserving

Sane has been brilliant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.