United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

I find it quite funny that fans of the self proclaimed "biggest club in the world" are more concerned about lickle old City when they've just reached an FA Cup final.

They are also too self absorbed to notice that there has been a considerable power shift in Manchester and that they're not our main focus anymore. No offence lads but we've got bigger fish to fry these days.

I suppose ultimately who gives a fuck ? Who has all the money? Where does it come from? Who cares? We are now in the ascendant they are on the decline - their bitterness and denial is a source of comedic value but I really don't care I shall revel in the winning of games and trophies and the accrual of points in the understanding that out knuckle dragging neighbours just don't get it. They continue to value hoofball and bus parking. On the Caff tonight they question the value of 1000+ passes in a game - can't quite seem to grasp that whilst doing so we scored 5 goals and whilst we have the ball and pass it around the opposition don't have it so can't score against us. Simple basics of the game but I am well aware thats beyond the Trafford Neanderthals so why should we care???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.