Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

"Football is an emotional game. I understand you have to be careful. But when they feel they want to share that they are happy - it is better they stay where they should stay - but I'm not going to tell them 'Don't do that.'

"If they are happy, I like them to be close with the team. They show how happy they are and that is the most beautiful thing we can live like that as professionals, as a manager and football players. We felt that today. The fans here were so happy."

Football's an emotional game. But the club (and the Head groundsman) don't want us on the pitch.

Football's an emotional game. But the club (and the Head groundsman) don't want us on the pitch.

I'll go with Pep if you don't mind. Won the title, 83% possession, nearly 1000 completed passes, breaking all records, great atmosphere today, Im not about to worry about a good natured and celebratory pitch invasion. You and the head groundsman have a sleepless night if you want to.

Haha, as if people are moaning about this. Love a good pitch invasion.

Well if you had been there, on second or third tier you wouldn’t have been able to get on the pitch - nor would you have been able to give the players a deserved ovation. They had to get off the pitch pronto - spoiling the end of the match. With respect, as you weren’t there to experience it you can’t really criticise those of us who were there & had the end of the match spoiled. And before you tell me that you’ve been going for years - I’ve been going for 55 years & am an ordinary fan who loves the club. I just wanted to celebrate a great win by applauding the players - something we’ve waited a long time to do.
Fuck me get the slippers out...

Only on Bluemoon would you get some fans complaining that there was a pitch invasion and then others complaining that the pitch invasion wasnt good enough.

Brilliant.

I'll go with Pep if you don't mind. Won the title, 83% possession, nearly 1000 completed passes, breaking all records, great atmosphere today, Im not about to worry about a good natured and celebratory pitch invasion. You and the head groundsman have a sleepless night if you want to.
You've got me wrong. Doesn't upset me. Upsets the club though - they don't want it - that's all I'm saying. Pep says words to the effect of 'Not what the club wants, but I can understand the emotion'. Everyone can understand the emotion. It's been made a criminal offence. Obviously, the authorities aren't going to prosecute thousands. I think the normal penalty is a fine, criminal record and stadium ban. The Prem will ask City why they couldn't prevent the invasion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.