Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
So funny when this lot on their forum call us for an empty stadium when their attendance figures are propped up by the vast overseas travelling nordic community.

It hurts them so much you can see the scouse tears filling up their purple wheelie bins

I dont generally visit this thread, to put it mildly, but just wondered - have Liverpool fans been online again planning and encouraging a similar coach welcome for the Roma players coach on Tuesday, and have the local police flagged up the route again (or was that treatment just for city?).

I dont generally visit this thread, to put it mildly, but just wondered - have Liverpool fans been online again planning and encouraging a similar coach welcome for the Roma players coach on Tuesday, and have the local police flagged up the route again (or was that treatment just for city?).
Yes to both.

I don't understand how we've scored 18 more goals than them in one less game when they've got the best front three in the history of football.

1012122_592028560863220_1994359073_n.jpg

thumb_32773_default_news_size_5.jpeg

How times change , ,many years ago i appreciated the way Liverpool played football and respected them as a football club and always rooted for them when they got to a european cup final , now i want the bastards to lose against Roma , not because of the football they play or their excellent manager , but because of their reviled fans and the depths they will go to , and the total lack of respect they have shown towards my football club , f*ck 'em , come on Roma.

How times change , ,many years ago i appreciated the way Liverpool played football and respected them as a football club and always rooted for them when they got to a european cup final , now i want the bastards to lose against Roma , not because of the football they play or their excellent manager , but because of their reviled fans and the depths they will go to , and the total lack of respect they have shown towards my football club , f*ck 'em , come on Roma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.