Leroy Sane PFA Young Player of the Year

Well done Leroy an exciting talent who I feel can get a lot better with age,experience and top class coaching which Raheem Sterling has done this season.

It's really simple, one is more eye-catching than the other in his style of play therefore stands out more. There's no doubt Sterling has been the more effective and decisive player over the course of the season(18goals, 13 assists inc. pens won) and honestly belonged in the senior pfa awards instead of the young pfa's but I won't begrudge sane as he's been fantastic for a young player in what has been his truly first full season in the premier league. Kane finishing ahead of sterling though is a travesty.

Going off the footage i assume Leroy didn't bother to go collect the award in person. Was this a deliberate two fingers up to the PFA or was their another reason behind it?

The truth is no one treats Sterling like a young player coz he's been around forever. That's an underhanded sign of respect. If Rashford had Sterling's numbers, he'd have won this running away.

But it's all good, Sterling is World Class so it's ok.

Balon D'or soon. Meesh would go bunkers :p

Well done Leroy for this well deserved award, you have frequently lighted up the league this season with your explosive talent.

5 City players in the TOTY and Sané won YPOTY. Can't say fairer than that tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.