PFA nominations are out

I think over the full season and at the crucial time when the vote was made yes he was just the better or more influential player as its difficult to compare as they are not like for like.

I think Aguero is one of the very best strikers in the business but in 7 years he has not got near Salahs total, plus the 10 assists he has.

KDB was outstanding til around Jan but since then Silva has outshone him for me so hand on heart I cannot even say he is Citys player of the season (which incidentally I have debated with myself).

If KDB had won it I would not have argued but Salah is also a worthy winner.

Come off it Frank. Aguero misses 2 months or so with injuries every season, so that’s a total misrepresentation

Hmmmm, fact is though Kev should still have won that award. The last 2 months the media has conducted a non-stop Salah wankathon, and I refuse to believe that there weren’t at least some players influenced by that

Possibly Exeter Blue, but they still had to have something to wank about and of late and in the biggest of games Salah has produced of late.

Would you say Salah is not a worthy winner?

Possibly Exeter Blue, but they still had to have something to wank about and of late and in the biggest of games Salah has produced of late.

Would you say Salah is not a worthy winner?

I wouldn’t, no. He’s had a great season and would have made a worthy runner up, but there was a complete player out there who should have won it IMO. Debruyne

Just one question, would you do a straight swop ?

No I would not but thats because we have amazing strength in wide positions and I doubt Salah will hit the heights of this season again. Furthermore when Silva retires KDB will be even more crucial to the side.

Come off it Frank. Aguero misses 2 months or so with injuries every season, so that’s a total misrepresentation

Check how many times Aguero has managed 30 games in a season for us as Salah has played 33 and make a comparison. Not knocking Aguero because he is superb just highlighting the extraordinary feat Salah has achieved.

Salah has been great but thought Kev deserved it.

The fact that Kev has managed to stand out in a team on course to break the points, goals scored and goal difference records as well as being 16 points clear, the title sewn up and a league cup sewn up is unbelievable.

To add the that Kev is the best all around player in the league.

Last edited:
No I would not but thats because we have amazing strength in wide positions and I doubt Salah will hit the heights of this season again. Furthermore when Silva retires KDB will be even more crucial to the side.
Tbh it was a stupid question, I think Raz has had a better season than Sane but if one had to go it'd be Raz so that's my argument up in flames, if Pep doesn’t win MOTM however I'll think something stinks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.