Windrush

I see this thread has gone exactly as expected.

political you mean?

imho I think this has been more civilized than most of these type of threads on here.

We all agree it's a national disgrace don't we?

Last edited:
I wouldn't have expected anyone to deny that racism is behind this. But then along came Damocles.
You can add me to the list too please.
The desire to reduce the number of illegal immigrants allied to incompetent administration is the issue. That doesn't equal racism.

I wouldn't have expected anyone to deny that racism is behind this. But then along came Damocles.

Yeah.

It's always a pain in the arse when people ask for actual evidence and do things like critically think about the nuts and bolts of your theories rather than accepting them at face value.

We all agree it's a national disgrace don't we?

It's a national cock up. A pretty serious cock up that has hurt a few people unneedlessly and they should get compensated for that in some way.

But I wouldn't call it a disgrace.

In fact this is an issue where the Government cocked up badly, the press picked up on, the Opposition challenged the Government in Parliament, and the Government had to accept fault and fix the problem.

That's exactly how our society is designed to work.

Yeah.

It's always a pain in the arse when people ask for actual evidence and do things like critically think about the nuts and bolts of your theories rather than accepting them at face value.

You know nothing of politics and as for being a member of the Labour Party?

Just wander over to Wikipedia if you know so little....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tory

(Toryism) based on a British version of traditionalism and conservatism, which upholds the supremacy of social order as it has evolved throughout history.

The supremacy of social order as it has evolved throughout history. What does that mean? And how can it be justified? It means that the stratification of society has a genetic or behavioural aspect to it, the great unwashed are genetically predisposed to occupy the lower rungs of the social ladder and poor breeding keeps them there, as their poor life choices are passed on to their progeny.

Take this view and project it beyond these shores and it is the justification for racism, both wanton and patronising.

So Boris sees those poor black faces of the third world, those smiling piccaninnies with their watermelon smiles (when of course they're not shooting each other in black ghettoes) and it reinforces his view that it is the white man's burden to do right by them, after all they're like children, they need our guidance.

The Tory party is rife with this shit, their entire political philosophy is based on only two things, the justification of their own power and the moral case for greed.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.