PFA nominations are out

Check how many times Aguero has managed 30 games in a season for us as Salah has played 33 and make a comparison. Not knocking Aguero because he is superb just highlighting the extraordinary feat Salah has achieved.

The problem is that not only does Sergio miss games, he's often slow to recover when he does go out. Christ, that car accident put him out for only 2 games in September/October, but he didn't get his form and rhythm back until January.

Tbh it was a stupid question, I think Raz has had a better season than Sane but if one had to go it'd be Raz so that's my argument up in flames, if Pep doesn’t win MOTM however I'll think something stinks.

He will win it undoubtedly. I know what you mean re:Raz and Sane.

I wrote earlier on in the thread that I think Sane is the better player but Raz has been better than him, if that makes any sense.

He will win it undoubtedly. I know what you mean re:Raz and Sane.

I wrote earlier on in the thread that I think Sane is the better player but Raz has been better than him, if that makes any sense.
It does because I feel same, we've won the league and breaking records and that's all I'm really bothered about, best player/pre team ever is just opinion and semantics at the end of the day.

The problem is that not only does Sergio miss games, he's often slow to recover when he does go out. Christ, that car accident put him out for only 2 games in September/October, but he didn't get his form and rhythm back until January.

Yes he does take longer to return to his sharpness but you can hardly dismiss another players achievements by saying if Aguero got his sharpness back quicker he would score the same number of goals. The proof is in the pudding. 2012 he played 34 and hit 23 and he was fantastic that year in a team which will outscore this Liverpool team.

Yes he does take longer to return to his sharpness but you can hardly dismiss another players achievements by saying if Aguero got his sharpness back quicker he would score the same number of goals. The proof is in the pudding. 2012 he played 34 and hit 23 and he was fantastic that year in a team which will outscore this Liverpool team.

The point is that although Aguero may reach 25-30 games in a season, sometimes 10 of them are immediately following an injury, it's not the same as getting 30 games straight and then missing 8.

It does because I feel same, we've won the league and breaking records and that's all I'm really bothered about, best player/pre team ever is just opinion and semantics at the end of the day.

Exactly. It would be interesting to know what type of players voted for Salah though.

Would defenders who marked him be likely to vote for him and strikers who think goalscoring is the toughest art of the game? Would midfielders vote for the artistry of KDB? Its completely subjective and trophies are what matter.

Exactly. It would be interesting to know what type of players voted for Salah though.

Would defenders who marked him be likely to vote for him and strikers who think goalscoring is the toughest art of the game? Would midfielders vote for the artistry of KDB? Its completely subjective and trophies are what matter.
It's a thought process well never know, I know who I'd rather have in our team though .

Its easy to see why Salah wins it, its the players that votes, they are most of them from 20 to 30 years old its easy yo influence people that age. It was big push in the media for Salah to win it these ladt months. Salah wins it becouse he plays for Liverpool. He has been fantastic no problem but Kevin was better.

From the BBC....The £34m summer signing from Roma, is just the fifth player to register more than 40 goal involvements in a single Premier League season (31 goals, nine assists).

I take it "Goal Involvements" is a new stat invented purely for justifying the award of this trophy??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.