The 100/104 goal chase

There were several bets placed at 110/1 for City to surpass 110 goals. This was a special market created with one high street bookmaker. I only know as my mate is an odds compiler there. Still a chance I guess.

There were several bets placed at 110/1 for City to surpass 110 goals. This was a special market created with one high street bookmaker. I only know as my mate is an odds compiler there. Still a chance I guess.
12 in 4? We've 13 in our last 4 games :)

3-1 v Everton
2-3 v Rags
3-1 v Bottlers
5-0 v Swansea

12 in 4? We've 13 in our last 4 games :)

3-1 v Everton
2-3 v Rags
3-1 v Bottlers
5-0 v Swansea
Yep. I'd still fancy us to get it. Apparently there were over 3000 bets to go the season undefeated. Some of those were ranging from 50p to £100. This was just with this particular bookmaker. They were inundated with all sorts of peculiar bets related to City.

Yep 5000/1.
A lot cashed out though tbf.
Fair play to those that lasted the course...balls of steel!!!
Did you read about the punter that had 50p on Leicester at 5000/1 and after three games cashed out at 45p? It could have been a publicity stunt but if it did happen, wtf!!

102 points out of 114 available will never be beaten in England (if the league stays with 20 teams). It's a near perfect season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.