PFA nominations are out

Can see why Kev voted for Salah and he’s won. Without him liverpool wouldnt be in champs league semi or top 4. I just hope he’s not playing for them next season. Definitely buy of the season.

KDB has been the better overall footballer but Salah is literally 1 goal away from breaking the PL all time goalscoring record in a single season, and as a winger aswell. Think about it, Salah will be the highest Ever goalscorer since the PL began, which is crazy considering the amount of talent that's played in the PL since its inception. It's shitty for Kev but it is by no means a "joke" decision

KDB has been the better overall footballer but Salah is literally 1 goal away from breaking the PL all time goalscoring record in a single season, and as a winger aswell. Think about it, Salah will be the highest Ever goalscorer since the PL began, which is crazy considering the amount of talent that's played in the PL since its inception. It's shitty for Kev but it is by no means a "joke" decision
Yep. Can't understand all the moaning. He's a cracking player Salah and is a good choice. KdB is a champion though, and I'm sure that means more.

There is an award called golden boot for top goalscorer.

There is an award called golden boot for top goalscorer.
It's not mutually exclusive, just because someone wins the Golden boot that doesn't mean they can't win the player of the year. I'm not saying Salah is better but he's about to make history as the greatest EVER goalscorer in the PL, so it's not a joke decision for him to win it like some are making it out to be

It's not mutually exclusive, just because someone wins the Golden boot that doesn't mean they can't win the player of the year. I'm not saying Salah is better but he's about to make history as the greatest EVER goalscorer in the PL, so it's not a joke decision for him to win it like some are making it out to be

Not a joke, but still the wrong decission as the award is about best player not best goal scorer

and he has played in a forward 3 not as a winger.

Comgratultions to him had agreat season, but I still think Kev was more deserving.

Not a joke, but still the wrong decission as the award is about best player not best goal scorer

and he has played in a forward 3 not as a winger.

Comgratultions to him had agreat season, but I still think Kev was more deserving.

This.
While we’re about it, it still rankles with me that Merlin’s never got it. The most skillful PL player of the last decade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.