FA Cup Games 21/22 April

Your right, but what about Bristol City?
Mate we lost to Wigan. No team in the planet is immune from such freak results. All I'm saying is Sanchez has given them some character and I think that's a fact. He hadn't come up to speed at the initial time but seems to be doing so now.

Mate we lost to Wigan. No team in the planet is immune from such freak results. All I'm saying is Sanchez has given them some character and I think that's a fact. He hadn't come up to speed at the initial time but seems to be doing so now.

Hahaha...only pulling your leg.

Sanchez would make most teams better, however I think the amount of wages he demand he should.

It's a bit embarrassing how much they pay to only (if they do) win the fa cup.

At Talksport they've asked who's the better manager Pep Or the moaner and 2 mufc fans have come on to say "the moaner"....wow!! After the welsh nob said hed 'prefer to give his money to the moaner, because he's better at buying" I kid you not.....talkshite indeed.

Enjoy match of the day mate.

And Roma too. That would be an excellent end to the season for the other competitions.
Both of them getting knocked out so close to glory and finishing the season trophyless really would be the icing on the cake to this season.

Just 73,000 at the Chelsea semi- final.
Not surprised given the prices and the fact that Southampton who returned plenty of tickets (oddly the cheaper top tier ones) are shit. That said the final prices are disgraceful with Category A £145 (£80 for semi-finals), Category B £115 (£65 for semi-finals), Category C £80 (£45 for semi-finals) and Category D £45 (£30 for semi-finals)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.