Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

That was Arlo White. He has some great commentary on our goals also. Like DeBruyne's against Chelsea; and against Leicester after being cropped by Dele Ali ("now that's the way to take revenge"). And today ("simply sensational stuff") after our second goal.

NBC SN also had a great feature on us after we won the league last week - waxing lyrical and some insightful analysis, including how David Silva is the master of finding and looking for space on the pitch.
It's probably because the Americans start with a clean slate not years of bias as our media have.

When we played Spurs it took him 180 seconds after kick off to mention united.
Yesterday is took him only 150 seconds.
I'm sure it must be an in joke at SKY to see how quickly someone can mention the rags
in a City game then how many times they can insert the words 'Manchester United' during
the commentary.
He mentions the rags when there is no real or proper relevance whatsoever.
On the flip side I'm now going to count how many times he mentions 'Manchester City'
when he is commentating on a rags game. I'll think I'll be in for a long wait.
So what's the difference?

I'm sure it must be an in joke at SKY to see how quickly someone can mention the rags
in a City game then how many times they can insert the words 'Manchester United' during
the commentary.
On the flip side I'm now going to count how many times he mentions 'Manchester City'

Watching a Rag's game?

You'll be bored to tears after 5 minutes, and probably fall asleep before half time.

the commentary.
The commentators usually scour the whole of each team's squad to find a player, any player, that at the very least turned out for one of United's youth teams for a nano-second.

The commentators usually scour the whole of each team's squad to find a player, any player, that at the very least turned out for one of United's youth teams for a nano-second.

Or even a player that has a 2nd cousin that had a United scarf once.

That was Arlo White. He has some great commentary on our goals also. Like DeBruyne's against Chelsea; and against Leicester after being cropped by Dele Ali ("now that's the way to take revenge"). And today ("simply sensational stuff") after our second goal.

NBC SN also had a great feature on us after we won the league last week - waxing lyrical and some insightful analysis, including how David Silva is the master of finding and looking for space on the pitch.
The unresolved sexual tension between Arlo White and Lee Dixon makes me cringe though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.