Getting from South stand to North stand?

Not been in level 3 south but if you can get to level 2 south from there you used to be able to go up the spiral to level 3 East or west then across to spiral at the other end down to north level 2.
Not done it fir a few years as sit in the family now so as long as they haven’t blocked the concourse off level 3 East or west and you can get on to level 2 south stand there shoulder be a problem
its impossible,the only way like i said before is if a steward allows you through the door at the end of the concourse at block 318,therefore allowing you to get into the concourse on level 3 Colin Bell,the other side of the south stand level 3 is where the away fans are,so there is no way of getting into the east stand level 3 that way.

I find quickest way is as the crow flies. Yesterday I just walked straight across the pitch :)

its impossible,the only way like i said before is if a steward allows you through the door at the end of the concourse at block 318,therefore allowing you to get into the concourse on level 3 Colin Bell,the other side of the south stand level 3 is where the away fans are,so there is no way of getting into the east stand level 3 that way.

Take it level south level 3 doesn’t have access to level 2 or the turrets? Iv not been up there to be honest justvknow from my time in level 2 you can get to the north via the turrets .

Easiest way would be to leave the stadium, walk round to ticket office, buy a ticket in the stand where you wish to sit, enter that stand at the prescribed entrance

Several times this season, I have made my way from the Tudor Room which is now near Entrance W towards the North Stand at ground level to the South Stand Level 3. You have to get past several stewards but maybe because I had a ticket for SS level 3 they let me through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.