Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

I don't think anyone yesterday was in the slightest bit bothered whether it was small time big time or anything else.
Just celebrating a great season.

You can celebrate off the pitch too just so people are aware. We will have it being presented to us on the pitch. We will also have a parade, it isn't like going on the pitch is the only possible chance to celebrate it. Again if people want to do it that way fine, not for me though yesterday. It is allowed on a thread discussing it for people to have different opinions on it.

Just fans enjoying the moment. I didn't go on but it would have been easy to do so because I had it in my mind that Huddersfield was invasion day. Are we going to do it again, or is that it?

Well what should he have done, chucked it back on the grass? It's all well and good condemning the pair of them but you've no idea what they did with that phone, have you.
How about hand it to the nearest Steward. I was responding to the original post of quote “ looked around rather shifty” and “then walked in the opposite direction” and “approving nod from dad” doesn’t sound like the actions of a Good Samaritan.

I tried doing exactly the same thing but by the time I got to the level 1 gates there were about 3 stewards at every gate and no chance of getting back in
They tried to stop us at the door, some guy saying "What are you doing?" so I just said "I'm taking my son on the pitch" and pushed past him.

Loved it. Great fun. Never had the chance before because we were on Level 2. Was jealous of those that could and now I've done it. Probably wouldn't bother again but I hope others do if we win the league again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.