West Ham (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I would stick with the same side, leave Ferna on the bench.

Really looking forward to this one. Got a few old school West Ham fans as mates and the texts will be flying. Always found the hammers a decent club. I know they've got their fair of idiots but it's a club I've always quite liked. Still want to muller the Fuckers though! :-D

There’s certain players that I think should start every game between now and the end of the season. They are Bernardo, Jesus, Laporte and Gundogan. Then just fill in the gaps, rotating them a bit.

Hi, for those of us who haven't been able to make to the olympic stadium yet & will be doing for the First time on Sunday, has anyone got any recommendations for parking?

I think ideally would like to park up on the outskirts & get the tube in, but willing to take best advice.

Cheers

Hope we see more of Phil he really came of age yesterday. It was said on MOTD that world class players have confidence in him, and he is not afraid to use the ball, none of this safe passing that some youngsters do.

In the nicest way possible, I'd very much like Zabaleta to go down with a tummy bug on Friday evening. We packed our players into the right back position yesterday (looked very much a plan judging by the reactions on the bench/stand) and I don't want to see him struggling like that.

In the nicest way possible, I'd very much like Zabaleta to go down with a tummy bug on Friday evening. We packed our players into the right back position yesterday (looked very much a plan judging by the reactions on the bench/stand) and I don't want to see him struggling like that.
Our players “average position” map looked amazing. Practically the entire team over to our left, barring Danilo, Bernardo and Vinnie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.