Todays Pitch Invasion. City v Swansea

Very good.
We won a top flight title under Keegan? That was some media whitewash.

No but if you consider the year before we done a pitch invasion to celebrate relegation in the last home game of the season against Chelsea. The year before that we prematurely took to the pitch after beating Birmingham and then onto Blackburns pitch the week after. The year before that we was on it after beating Wigan in the play off semi so why didn't we under Keegan? We won that league, scored a shit load of goals and until recent times was probably the most enjoyable season to watch us. What happened that year? Esepcially if you consider we took to the pitch 4 times in the previous 3 seasons.

I was responding to the original post of quote “ looked around rather shifty” and “then walked in the opposite direction” and “approving nod from dad” doesn’t sound like the actions of a Good Samaritan.
They tried to stop us at the door, some guy saying "What are you doing?" so I just said "I'm taking my son on the pitch" and pushed past him.
I must try that one Dave with the Stewards when I have a full pint that I am trying to return to my seat with it because I have had to queue for ages and the match has restarted, How hard can you push before being thrown out, just so I know what the boundaries are.

No but if you consider the year before we done a pitch invasion to celebrate relegation in the last home game of the season against Chelsea. The year before that we prematurely took to the pitch after beating Birmingham and then onto Blackburns pitch the week after. The year before that we was on it after beating Wigan in the play off semi so why didn't we under Keegan? We won that league, scored a shit load of goals and until recent times was probably the most enjoyable season to watch us. What happened that year? Esepcially if you consider we took to the pitch 4 times in the previous 3 seasons.
Obviously we didn't feel like it, sorry to disappoint. Can you please inform everyone in future when you've approved a pitch invasion to avoid future disappointment?

Obviously we didn't feel like it, sorry to disappoint. Can you please inform everyone in future when you've approved a pitch invasion to avoid future disappointment?

Is the incorrect answer, we know why it didn't happen but every reason you will state for it not happening will be the reasons why yesterday shouldn't. We had two games to do it. If this is the city way to celebrate and what makes us different then I suppose that day we was like boring plastic rags.

I don't know, what's your point?

Just fans enjoying the moment. I didn't go on but it would have been easy to do so because I had it in my mind that Huddersfield was invasion day. Are we going to do it again, or is that it?

Didn’t you know - according to those condoning yesterday’s pitch invasion and accusing some of us of moaning about it - all the fans who ran on the pitch (& those that didn’t) know that any further pitch invasions are not appropriate - so yesterday’s was the last one this season. The final 2 games are for the players to celebrate on the pitch.

Let’s see if they are right!!!

Ok dickhead whatever you say - I am just enjoying being champions and watching this football. Most of them were dickheads but I have not let it bother me unlike you - You keep on your high horse.
d9b05c5b5ed722a28dc8a224a3888692--vic-reeves-comedy-tv.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.