West Ham (a) pre-match thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we play like we did yesterday, it might be a good idea for Sullivan, Gold and Brady to give this one a miss.

Don't they still need a result of some kind to be safe?

Might be tougher than we think - although same could have been said yesterday.

Moyes parked the bus at our place and tried to catch us on the break, let's hope he hasn't learned.

That boy Declan Rice is a gonna be a star. Fantastic talent.

Don't they still need a result of some kind to be safe?

Might be tougher than we think - although same could have been said yesterday.

Moyes parked the bus at our place and tried to catch us on the break, let's hope he hasn't learned.

That boy Declan Rice is a gonna be a star. Fantastic talent.

West Ham are usually pretty obliging opponents for us, so I think we’ll win comfortably, even though they still have something to play for. I honestly think we’ll win all four remaining fixtures, smashing all records in our path.

The Olympic Stadium (Now London Stadium) is big and open. Will suit our play.
IIRC - did we not score 5 in the FA Cup and followed it up later with a 4 goal in the league. Was that last year.?
Hope we keep the pedal to the floor and win handsomely.
Love to get 104 + goals and maybe 100 points.

West Ham are usually pretty obliging opponents for us, so I think we’ll win comfortably, even though they still have something to play for. I honestly think we’ll win all four remaining fixtures, smashing all records in our path.

I wouldn't be surprised if Adrian has the game of his life in goal for them.

We gave some of last seasons best performances at the White Elephant so hopefully we will keep that up.

4 games to go - 2 at home - 2 away. 12 points on offer - wow!
3 wins and 1 draw gives us 100 points - lets win all 4 - I am greedy. Best team ever to grace the PL.

I wouldn't be surprised if Adrian has the game of his life in goal for them.
Oh yeah, forgot Hart can't play. Would've fancied us to score a hatful if he was in goal for them. Still think we'll win comfortably though, 3-0 to City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.