Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know much about him but if Pep has identified him as a player he thinks we need then what more can we say. Trust in Pep.

Have to agree on the trust in Pep bit, who wouldn't given his record and achievements! I'm sure Jorginho is a good player who'll fit our system and contribute well to the team when selected.

But I do wish we'd sign an absolute superstar occasionally. Lift our profile commercially as well as be a game changer against Liverpool and parked buses.

Have to agree on the trust in Pep bit, who wouldn't given his record and achievements! I'm sure Jorginho is a good player who'll fit our system and contribute well to the team when selected.

But I do wish we'd sign an absolute superstar occasionally. Lift our profile commercially as well as be a game changer against Liverpool and parked buses.

Personally I prefer to see a player become a superstar. I want us to have a Hazard or a Kane. My feeling is Sane or Jesus could become this for us.

A nice bonus about Jorginho if we do sign him is he's got no world cup. He should have loads of time with Pep and at the club to get settled ready for the start of the season.

When you add that to the fact Sarri is about as close to Pep as exists in the managerial world, he should have every chance of really hitting the ground running.

I’ve watched & followed Napoli for a number of years now & my summary on Jorginho is he’s a good player, but so far not tremendous.

He does the small things well and keeps the ball ticking over with normally a good passing range. However, sometimes I feel he is a good product of Sarri & Napoli’s system (which is similar to Pep) rather than a great individual player.

I probably would class Fred as a better alternative simply because Fred seems a bit more dynamic than Jorginho & more likely to do the same job & contribute with goal scoring ability which currently isn’t Jorginho’s forte.

Still would class him as a solid purchase.

What player is he similar to in world football? Don’t watch him enough to know much about him.

Not so sure about this one, last week José said our targets were Weigl and Isco. How reliable is he when it comes to transfers? I would also rather have Ndombele or someone more pacy/athletic.

Not so sure about this one, last week José said our targets were Weigl and Isco. How reliable is he when it comes to transfers? I would also rather have Ndombele or someone more pacy/athletic.
He was the first to report the Laporte deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.