The 100/104 goal chase

I just had a tenner on a West Brom win at old Trafford. ;-)
The Rags cost me £454 losing last week against WBA, got my stake back as only one team lost, put an accy on this weekends football and won £207 so not too bad. However, huge congrats to you all on here with your 100+ bets, inspired. I was telling my mate on Friday, City WERE around 25/1 for the 100+ goals, he said "I'm having some of that", plonker.

@dickie davies Just to say thank you to you AND to my beautiful Blues for enabling my son and I to finally get to have a FREE holiday abroad! Nearly £700!
Sincere Thanks x

Think under Pellegrini we scored 156 gaols in a season - we wont get that this season - shows how good a team that was.

I think we'll cross 100 vs West Ham and 104 vs Huddersfield. Would be nice to break the goals scored record on the day we receive the Premier League trophy.

We'll at least get a minimum 10 more goals. I'd stake my mortgage money on it..if they'd give decent odds. West ham, Brighton,Huddersfield and Southampton don't hold any fear for this merciless killing machine! I'm gonna make a prediction of 111 goals. Come on City!!

I think i will do this for next season,i've won £225 on winning the league which i'm chuffed about,the guy in betfred said we paid out in dec! i don't understand betting but it's been good to me this year

I think i will do this for next season,i've won £225 on winning the league which i'm chuffed about,the guy in betfred said we paid out in dec! i don't understand betting but it's been good to me this year
I bet we won't be anywhere near 33/1 next year, more like 3/1.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.