The Royal Baby

This crap is on the news now. Some bloke is telling us how 'modern' the young royals are. It seems the bald prince 'drove himself to the hospital' FFS!

This is an all time classic from one of our many Rangers fans totally up to speed with the economics of the Monarchy. Anybody in Ireland, this will make you laugh about how difficult a time you’ve been through. :)

I’m happy the child and mother are well. Wills is an ok lad.

As people need to point out every thread, the Monarchy makes the country money.
So does stacks of dodgy money coming in via LLPs... and we aren’t getting rid of them anytime soon either.

The country would be further on its knees, with the outgoings due to Brexit (institutions leaving, red tape having to be redone etc) so we can’t really afford to part with anything else.

So...up the oligarchs and German royals, they’re the 2 things keeping the country afloat... bloody foreigners.

This is an all time classic from one of our many Rangers fans totally up to speed with the economics of the Monarchy. Anybody in Ireland, this will make you laugh about how difficult a time you’ve been through. :)

I'm not sure wtf I just watched. But I now know Alex Salmond shags grannies :)

A sweaty being proud to wear an England shirt. Wow.

Is there a version with subtitles?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.