Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on people’s comments, we’re going to have to buy somebody else when Fernandinho leaves. Nobody seems particularly in awe of his ability to defend. So what is Jorginho? A Yaya replacement rather than a long-term Fernandinho replacement? Think I’d prefer Fred, but I guess he’s off to the rags.

Based on people’s comments, we’re going to have to buy somebody else when Fernandinho leaves. Nobody seems particularly in awe of his ability to defend. So what is Jorginho? A Yaya replacement rather than a long-term Fernandinho replacement? Think I’d prefer Fred, but I guess he’s off to the rags.

Yaya's replacement for what bench??Yaya barely played this season and we don't need his replacement in current 11

When it comes to midfielders I will go along with Pep all day everyday.

Napoli are going to absolutely fleece us here though.

Serie A teams always do.

Can't wait for the superior distribution from Jorginho as a DLP. Really hope KDB can finally move more forward and not sit too deep like he has been this season.

50 million apparently. Not too bad when you see milinkovic savic quoted at 2 times that. Besides, we got Gundogan for 20 million so could hardly complain.

Think he is quality. Not the animal physically that dinho is, but nobody can do what dinho does for us. Fred had the benefit of being more pack, but jorginho is a better defender and can seamlessly step into the number 6 role for us. Imagine the interchange between

Ederson
Otamendi Stones Laporte
Jorginho

Not overly convinced by this guy, he does have room to develop and learn, but he isn't particularly young at 26.
We only really need to sign two players and I would prefer that we went all out to get the very best possible. I'd much prefer to sign Savic from Lazio, who is already a phenomenal player at 23, and who is both tall and physically strong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.