Kylian Mbappé

Rather 160m on Mbappe than Hazard

This.

Mbappe looks a future 30 goal a season player.

Hazard - whilst world class - is 27 now and has only ever once scored more than 20 goals in all competitions in his career and that was his last season at Lille.

Yeah I'll bet they are. We can trust the big boys in football to uphold these values.

Oh no wait Bayern just signed a huge deal with Qatar Airways. Well I guess they tried.
Roma have shirt sponsorship deal with them , trying to sponsor everyone off!

They will own him very shortly. His deal was a loan with a mandatory purchase clause once PSG avoided relegation. Regardless of what happens with UEFA that deal isn't just going to be torn up
I thought they had him on loan so they could go deep in the champions league possibly win it and buy him with the prize money. As that went pear shaped, I don't know how the can sign him and not break ffp rules.

Has to be something concrete in this with Mullock & now Sammy Lee running with it
Surely no way the club goes down a blind alley with this saga if it is aware that PSG have no incentive to sell him and that we have no chance. Maybe it's the hope that kills me but would genuinely go over the 200 M € mark for him.
Whether PSG would do business with us is a completely different matter but the kid's world class and a top 10 Ballon D'or nominee...at 19.

Has to be something very concrete in this with Mullock & now Sammy Lee running with it
Surely no way the club goes down a blind alley with this saga if it is aware that PSG have no incentive to sell him and that we have no chance. Maybe it's the hope that kills me but would genuinely go over the 200 M € mark for him Whether PSG would do business with us is a completely different matter
Sam Lee twitter account, tweets and replies, someone asked him about psg and ffp and he said City must have gotten wind of something to be going for mbappe

City 100% have gotten wind of something, this would've happened last summer if we didn't need to strengthen so many areas

Sam Lee twitter account, tweets and replies, someone asked him about psg and ffp and he said City must have gotten wind of something to be going for mbappe
Yeah if there's anything in it,it has to be connected with the FFP issue and PSG has been forced to sell him or something like that because from the outside looking in there's no way in a normal scenario would PSG sell him or would City go down a dead end..It's like trying to get Messi/CR7.

Yeah if there's anything in it,it has to be connected with the FFP issue and PSG has been forced to sell him or something like that because from the outside looking in there's no way in a normal scenario would PSG sell him or would City go down a dead end..It's like trying to get Messi/CR7.
We just need wait and see if uefa have it in them to puinsh psg

Still don't think we will get him- but would easily spend the money on just him this summer, and run with Fern, Gun, Delph as DM options. Having an attacking unit of Bernardo, Sterling, Sane, Jesus, Mbappe- All 23/24 or younger, is an embarrassment of riches I would love to see us with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.