Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not overly convinced by this guy, he does have room to develop and learn, but he isn't particularly young at 26.
We only really need to sign two players and I would prefer that we went all out to get the very best possible. I'd much prefer to sign Savic from Lazio, who is already a phenomenal player at 23, and who is both tall and physically strong.
get out of the mindset "we have to sign big strong players",

welcome to Manchester city 2018 we have very technical players who use their brains rather than their brawn ,seems to work ,ill let you know at the end of the season :)

get out of the mindset "we have to sign big strong players",

welcome to Manchester city 2018 we have very technical players who use their brains rather than their brawn ,seems to work ,ill let you know at the end of the season :)

We do need some physicality in the squad. Barca's recent elimination to Roma proves that. Anyway, I just stated that it is a bonus. Savic is good enough on his technical ability alone.

We do need some physicality in the squad. Barca's recent elimination to Roma proves that. Anyway, I just stated that it is a bonus. Savic is good enough on his technical ability alone.

We don't need any more physicality.

We don't need any more physicality.

That is your opinion. Right now (aside from our defenders) we have just De Bruyne and Fernandinho that are physically strong (and neither of them are particularly strong). If either of those aren't playing then we have one at most. In this league, where one player out-muscling another of the ball doesn't constitute a foul, we run the risk of being unable to compete effectively for first and second balls.

That is your opinion. Right now (aside from our defenders) we have just De Bruyne and Fernandinho that are physically strong (and neither of them are particularly strong). If either of those aren't playing then we have one at most. In this league, where one player out-muscling another of the ball doesn't constitute a foul, we run the risk of being unable to compete effectively for first and second balls.

Christ almighty. We're unable to compete for first and second balls? Sterling, Silva, KDB, Sané, Aguero and Jesus all constantly press, haring and battle physically with opposition players and win.

How on earth anyone can seriously watch this season and think we can't pick up second balls or are getting physically outmatched is beyond me.

How is this fellow compared to wiegl and Fred ? The best option of the 3 ?

Yaya's replacement for what bench??Yaya barely played this season and we don't need his replacement in current 11

I can't tell if you're being serious or not. Here's how managing a football team goes. You find your weakest player and you replace him with the best you can get and if that means one of your existing players is benched then so be it. Yaya is currently the weakest player even though I still love him

Jorginho is solid signing....passing and defensive work are his strengths. Not as mobile as I would like...lacks great pace but if we signing him to just sit in front of the back 4, then for that role its a good signing....Personally would prefer Fabinho or Fred but the signing makes alot of sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.