Ederson Moraes - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed can hit it with accuracy and great power And he is mentally perfect , ice in his veins an absolute natural. The logical choice in fact. Disrespect ?????

To be honest, if you concede a penalty I'm sure most teams would be more than happy for the opposition goalie to try and take it...? Don't get it right and you'll very quickly be picking it back out your own net.
Could be a good ploy to draw the opposition away from their own area ;)

I wish he'd let on to the SS after we chanted his name for ages, never mind score a goal.

Was it Peru that had their keeper take pens and free kicks? Think his name was Chilervert or something.
I'm sure Pep wouldn't allow Ederson to take one but without a designated penalty taker as such, I wonder if Ederson practices penalties in training in case of a shoot out? He'd possibly be a candidate, especially if it went into sudden death.

One of his goalkeeping heroes, Brazilian great Rogerio Ceni holds the world record of 129 goals for a goalkeeper, during an 18-year career.

https://www.manchestereveningnews.c...-news/man-city-goals-ederson-penalty-14564535

is it correct it's only Walker and Ederson that haven't scored this season? Could always give the next pen to Ederson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.