I don't want this season to end

This will be a year to tell the grand kids about - I was here, saw it and have loved it!
If we can be as good or even better next year - awesome.

After the PFA award and hearing everybody go on about Liverpool and how Spurs and the rags will be title contenders next year I can't wait for them to do it all over again.

It's becoming clear that the rest of the football world really hates City and what they've accomplished and I love the idea of everybody watching City dominate knowing they just have to take it. Let them vote on their little awards that aren't based on merit, City will just continue to beat their asses.

Quote of the day for me from an Everton fan moaning about his sandwich.....

Whats the fckg point of cress? Its like giving City a twelve player completely unnecessary.......

I think it is time for the FA to look at the idea that the Champions carry over their lead into the next season.
I’m sure they’re thinking something similar...

‘The champions from the previous season will start with the negative value of the points difference between 1st and 2nd place. *’

* this only applies to teams from Manchester**

** who play in blue

I’m sure they’re thinking something similar...

‘The champions from the previous season will start with the negative value of the points difference between 1st and 2nd place. *’

* this only applies to teams from Manchester**

** who play in blue
Any club that has become champions of England receive one point for every title, so Manchester United start next season with 20 points
Manchester City start the season with five.

Well we'd still fucking win it

The best season I can ever remember in fifty years of following us. The best football, goals, assists, possession, pure domination and two trophies as well. Even better both trophies were won at a canter allowing us to soak up the atmosphere, achievement and joy without the usual typical City last minute frayed nerves. Just wonderful!
Plue 1 .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.