It's quiet... summer 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Jorginho plus an attacker.

Hopefully it’s Griezmann or Mahrez. After that I’d take Zaha and finally Bailey of the names mentioned.

I know Bailey is top talent but he is more of what we already have: young and inconsistent. Zaha has probably saved Palace from relegation by himself. Mahrez and Griezmann are proven goal scorers and winners.

Griezmann is surely a pep type forward, dynamic and can play across the front line plus works hard.

So Jorginho plus an attacker.

Hopefully it’s Griezmann or Mahrez. After that I’d take Zaha and finally Bailey of the names mentioned.

I know Bailey is top talent but he is more of what we already have: young and inconsistent. Zaha has probably saved Palace from relegation by himself. Mahrez and Griezmann are proven goal scorers and winners.

Griezmann is my dream signing, even though I know it's not going to happen.

He's genuinely the perfect player for us. He's world class, he's the right age at 27, can play all across the front 3. As a striker he gets a lot of goals in a goal shy side, and his link up, pressing, and creativity is on another level to Jesus and Aguero so he'd genuinely offer something new as well. He's also really good in the air for someone who's not that tall.

Griezmann Barca bound would hope it's 2 from Hazard (unlikely we'd get him) Dybala and Isco. We have young forwards, if we want another forward it must surely be some one with the experience and caliber.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.