The Royal Baby

As people need to point out every thread, the Monarchy makes the country money.

I have often be accused of taking things out of context or seeing stuff that's not really there.
But that one in the middle is laughing and sneering and why are the other two sticking out their tongues ?
Laughing their bollocks off at us all and we just cant see the wood for the trees.
It's going to well kick off in this country pretty soon and it's going to get messy.

jf7uvd.jpg

I,m having Weetabix for my breakfast and not even proper Weetabix but Aldis Weetabix called Wheat Bix before I go out and do an 8 hour sabbatical.We fought a civil war over this dogma and still the condescending gits are giving it large and the big I am !

I have often be accused of taking things out of context or seeing stuff that's not really there.
But that one in the middle is laughing and sneering and why are the other two sticking out their tongues ?
Laughing their bollocks off at us all and we just cant see the wood for the trees.
It's going to well kick off in this country pretty soon and it's going to get messy.

jf7uvd.jpg

I,m having Weetabix for my breakfast and not even proper Weetabix but Aldis Weetabix called Wheat Bix before I go out and do an 8 hour sabbatical.We fought a civil war over this dogma and still the condescending gits are giving it large and the big I am !

Fighting wars is like voting in elections. Those on the losing side always want another go!

I couldn't care less about the birth to be honest, but I absolutely love the effect this sort of thing has on the anti-royals :-D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.