Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
How times change , ,many years ago i appreciated the way Liverpool played football and respected them as a football club and always rooted for them when they got to a european cup final , now i want the bastards to lose against Roma , not because of the football they play or their excellent manager , but because of their reviled fans and the depths they will go to , and the total lack of respect they have shown towards my football club , f*ck 'em , come on Roma.

Feel the same way.....their arrogance is mind boggling for a team that has never won the Premier League and won only one League Cup in the last 12 years.

Jesus tap dancing Christ will you shut the fuck up???? Neil Atkinson on US radio going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on about the “special European Night” tomorrow. How hilarious will it be if Roma tonk them. God, insufferable!!!

Dippers are probably favourites. Roma really poor? They have just beaten Barca in the QL of the CL.
I think they caught Barca sleeping a bit like us 2nd half in the derby.

I really hope they can do it but I don't rate them they're workman like at best.

No rhyme or reason but Roma will do these thieving fuckwits, come on Edin and Alex and if they do hope they lift the trophy as well.

A little bit off topic but relevant to the cretins that live there. Its so sad for the little lad that's terminally ill in Alderhey Hospital but the mob that are outside all want locking up. Why do not the parents tell the rabble to at least try and behave. Disgusting behaviour from disgusting people.

Because the parents are as big of pair of c**nts as those outside. The abuse that the staff and visitors get is a disgrace, and as for the parents and families of other seriously ill children in the hospital - God only knows how they are coping.

Anyone hope the ref fucks them over with a mountain of decisions like they did for us? Just so we can call the British press out for their favouritism, if you remember how the reacted over Mané's perfectly warranted red card where they wouldn't shut up about it for 3 weeks... imagine roles reversed in that quarter final?

Last edited:
Anyone hope the ref fucks them over with a mountain of decisions like they did for us? Just so we can call the British press out for their favouritism, if you remember how the reacted over Mané's perfectly warranted red card where they wouldn't shut up about it for 3 weeks... imagine roles reversed in that quarter final?
It's the same ref that fucked us over at Klanfield. Thats UEFA taking the piss out of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.