Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ, that is unreal. Their sources and quotes are from opposition fans on Twitter. I know The Sun are about as bad as it gets, but that's shocking.

It really is the pits. I was at the game and there was nothing wrong with it. What did they expect our players to do come out singing we are the champions or something? No they appreciated the guard of honour respectfully and with dignity. They will print any old shit to put down any success we have.

BBC this morning:
"it seems a lot longer than six years ago since we had an English club in the semifinal of the CL"

Um. What an idiot. Six years since a finalist, I'll give them, but this is just stupidly careless.

I wonder if it'll be corrected by 7.30

BBC this morning:
"it seems a lot longer than six years ago since we had an English club in the semifinal of the CL"

Um. What an idiot. Six years since a finalist, I'll give them, but this is just stupidly careless.

I wonder if it'll be corrected by 7.30
Nope not corrected.

The BBC sports bulletin just now:

There hasn’t been an English team in the semifinals of the Champions' League for about six years now.

Fucking disgraceful!

There hasn’t been an English team in the semifinals of the Champions' League for about six years now.

Fucking disgraceful!

Dickheads!

They'll put it down to an oversight once they get the reaction they want.

Fucking disgraceful!

Whoever put that out will be a rag or bindipper. Looking to belittle our club at any and every opportunity. They are rattled because they are no longer dominating the landscape - small time wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.