John Stones (City willing to sell?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MANCHESTER CITY are willing to sell John Stones this summer according to the Sun.

"England defender Stones has fallen down Pep Guardiola’s pecking order, with the January arrival of Aymeric Laporte reducing him to fourth choice in central defence."

Surely this is nonsense, Stones was fantastic before is hamstring injury and he's not back to full fitness yet.

With both Otamendi and Kompany in their thirties and especially Kompany's fitness record, why would we consider selling Stones? If anything, Laporte was brought in to replace Kompany, not Stones.
I thought Laporte was to replace ottimendi with them both being left footed.
STONES is the future and PEP love's him.
C.T.I.D

I understand we are also looking to sell Ederson as he has made so few saves......

Doesn't tally with what more reliable journalists have been saying. Apparently we are not in for any Centre halfs so there is no way John Stones will be allowed to leave. Article written by Dave Kidd and not Martin Blackburn which leaves me to believe its bollocks.

Doesn't tally with what more reliable journalists have been saying. Apparently we are not in for any Centre halfs so there is no way John Stones will be allowed to leave. Article written by Dave Kidd and not Martin Blackburn which leaves me to believe its bollocks.

Exactly; if it'd been Blackburn that's different

Mischievous newspaper speculation.

The day after MANUre capitulated to WBA and we became Champions there was one article that didn't mention anything about the season we had just had, the quality of football we had played, the records that had tumbled. No - we were gonna sell Aguero in the Summer. It's more than mischievous. It's just the general level of dishonesty that pervades the RagDipperArseHaringeyMeedya! Some of the third rate hacks that scrounge a living from the RDAHM cannot bring themselves to write anything positive, no matter what level of positivity flows through the club and what contribution the team makes to the game = they cannot help but be negative.

Compare this to the untrammelled nonsense that is emanating from a CL match tonight. Apparently, since donning a Dipper shirt Salad is a revelation. Didn't these pillocks see him at Roma or CFC, and tonight's match is 'unmissable' according to the sports guy on R2! I don't recall our game v Roma being described as unmissable! I, for one, shall be missing it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.