John Stones - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya.. nah. i might nibble if he wasn't english... we do have foden coming through tho and delph has surprised... still would come as a bit of a shock. too soon IMO. at least one more year. The stones-laporte combo has hardly been given a go but I guess pep's seen more in training. Laporte's addition definitely gives a new measuring stick for stones to live up to.

Pep will slam this down if there is nothing in it (which I expect him to do when asked).

It would make no sense to sell Stones even if Pep didn't trust him, unless it was to sweeten a deal for another player coming in. Because we wouldn't get the money for him & he's a home grown player.

But look, the World Cup is coming up & the scum press are working again on destabilising the England players, so they can have plenty of click bait when they are out there & hang them when they come home.

Aguero isn't injured and on the bench: Aguero is leaving.
Stones isn't injured and on the bench: Stones is leaving.

X isn't injured and on the bench: X is leaving. Repeat ad infinitum

That Aguero guy is still here, right? Winner's medal you say! :-)

Heard before the Swansea game he’s agreed to go to Barca, a man in the corner shop pub told me, who knows a good friend of his. Thought bullshit but now this breaks. Hmmmmm.

So 23 year old John Stones, who was recently got rave reviews for England, scored 3 goals in 5 games in the CL games, who plays passes through the middle like no-other defender in the league and in this record breaking City side has the highest pass success rate in the squad (96%!!!!!) is going to be sold by Pep with an aging Kompany and Otamendi.....

*hold my drink - I cannot stop laughing!*

Hopefully this is a shot across his bows. He has the goods, he just needs to deliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.