The 100/104 goal chase

I cant decide which is more important 100 points or 104 goals obviously want both but just wondering what other people think, if i had to choose 100 points.

I cant decide which is more important 100 points or 104 goals obviously want both but just wondering what other people think, if i had to choose 100 points.
Points without a doubt. It's unlikely to ever happen again whereas 100+ goals is a possibility every season due to the calibre of player we have and our attacking style.

Right I've not followed this thread, but looked at it every now and again. I take it 103 is the most league goals scored in a season, and the 100 points is because that's never been done - I know 95 is the most points tally in the league.

Right I've not followed this thread, but looked at it every now and again. I take it 103 is the most league goals scored in a season, and the 100 points is because that's never been done - I know 95 is the most points tally in the league.

Record number of Prem goals in a season is held by Chelsea with 103
Record number of points is also held by Chelsea at 95

Arsenal have "the Invincible's" so if we secure 100 points or more we will be known as the Centurions

the 100 and then 104 goals is financially important for a number of Blues as we stand to win hundreds from the bookies. In my case if we get 104 or more £1,350

100 points. Everyone knows Chelsea have the record points total, not everyone knows they have the goals scored record.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.