Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool are game raising twats but they are not as good as they think they are. Roma take note... And look at this from the capital of cult RAWK. They are at it again.

Sample paragraphs:-

This side may be completely different in terms of its style to our last European Kings but they share the discipline, passion and hard work required to perform at this rarefied level of competition. This team have also beaten the English champions elect (as they were) and they did that with plenty to spare in the end, both home and away. Inter Milan, FC Bruges, St Etienne, Auxerre, Chelsea (twice), Dortmund, all fabled Anfield European nights and now Manchester City can possibly be added to that list. Yet another night of memories can be woven into that rich old tapestry. Yet another night of which the fortunate ones in attendance at Anfield can say "I was there" with a knowing smile.....anyone who has been lucky enough to be present at one of these famous nights will know it really is the real deal. Tens of thousands of people unite and become one, that extra person, the twelfth man. It’s an out of body experience that no drug in the world can replicate. A noise so loud you think you can hear people singing three days later, when it fact its just the 'Fields of Anfield Road' still echoing inside your head for the umpteenth time. It creates situations of sheer disbelief, it makes players in Red do great things and sometimes makes opposing players crumble and buckle under the pressure. Eidur Gudjohnsen doesn’t miss that chance anywhere else in the world in 2005, does he? Fuck, surely he can’t miss as I watch the highlights again for the millionth time, yet he does! Nobody quite knows how but maybe Shankly was right, maybe the Kop really do suck the ball in when Liverpool attack that goal and blow it away to safety when they’re defending it.

That night in 2005 is, at least to some of us younger fans, the jewel in our crown of European atmospheres created at Anfield. It was my first CL semi-final and as a twelve year old boy I couldn’t quite believe it. Why was my arl fella hugging that random stranger at the final whistle? But that’s just Anfield, we’re all together and striving for the same thing inside that stadium. Wave after wave of attack was met with song after song of defiance from the Kop. We shall not be moved. A ring of fire burning round the sides of the pitch and all across the Fields of Anfield Road. Scarfs swinging, banners waving and flags swaying. A sea of red drowning those who dare try to swim across it. This is what we need to recreate on Tuesday night, a wall of sound and defiance and I think we will. We always do on nights like this because it’s simply what we do best. We’re more experienced than any other English crowd at doing what is required of us by our team. This may be uncharted territory for all of our players but its not for us supporters and that is why we have the biggest part of all to play. There’s no cliché’s here, we , the fans, help our team to win games in Europe. Wherever you watch the game, be it at Anfield or down the pub or at home, take a pause and take it all in. Gaze in amazement at the Kop, look at those around you and you will get that feeling.
https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=339962.0

YOU BRICKED OUR TEAM BUS, YOU STUPID TWATS.

Last edited:
Let's not forget this team has beaten Shakhtar, Athletico and come back from what looked like certain defeat against Barcelona,
no less.
If Edin has one of his mighty leaps and nods one in, followed by a trademark thunderbolt from Alex Kolorov, the dippers may not
get the walkover they're predicting.
They also shit Chelsea up.

I wonder who they'll blame if the coronation is cancelled?

I'm not holding out too much hope for the first leg, hopefully Roma can get one goal though to bring back to theirs.

And Salah gets a small, just 8 days out, hamstring injury.

Liverpool are game raising twats but they are not as good as they think they are. Roma take note... And look at this from the capital of cult RAWK. They are at it again.

Sample paragraphs:-

This side may be completely different in terms of its style to our last European Kings but they share the discipline, passion and hard work required to perform at this rarefied level of competition. This team have also beaten the English champions elect (as they were) and they did that with plenty to spare in the end, both home and away. Inter Milan, FC Bruges, St Etienne, Auxerre, Chelsea (twice), Dortmund, all fabled Anfield European nights and now Manchester City can possibly be added to that list. Yet another night of memories can be woven into that rich old tapestry. Yet another night of which the fortunate ones in attendance at Anfield can say "I was there" with a knowing smile.....anyone who has been lucky enough to be present at one of these famous nights will know it really is the real deal. Tens of thousands of people unite and become one, that extra person, the twelfth man. It’s an out of body experience that no drug in the world can replicate. A noise so loud you think you can hear people singing three days later, when it fact its just the 'Fields of Anfield Road' still echoing inside your head for the umpteenth time. It creates situations of sheer disbelief, it makes players in Red do great things and sometimes makes opposing players crumble and buckle under the pressure. Eidur Gudjohnsen doesn’t miss that chance anywhere else in the world in 2005, does he? Fuck, surely he can’t miss as I watch the highlights again for the millionth time, yet he does! Nobody quite knows how but maybe Shankly was right, maybe the Kop really do suck the ball in when Liverpool attack that goal and blow it away to safety when they’re defending it.

That night in 2005 is, at least to some of us younger fans, the jewel in our crown of European atmospheres created at Anfield. It was my first CL semi-final and as a twelve year old boy I couldn’t quite believe it. Why was my arl fella hugging that random stranger at the final whistle? But that’s just Anfield, we’re all together and striving for the same thing inside that stadium. Wave after wave of attack was met with song after song of defiance from the Kop. We shall not be moved. A ring of fire burning round the sides of the pitch and all across the Fields of Anfield Road. Scarfs swinging, banners waving and flags swaying. A sea of red drowning those who dare try to swim across it. This is what we need to recreate on Tuesday night, a wall of sound and defiance and I think we will. We always do on nights like this because it’s simply what we do best. We’re more experienced than any other English crowd at doing what is required of us by our team. This may be uncharted territory for all of our players but its not for us supporters and that is why we have the biggest part of all to play. There’s no cliché’s here, we , the fans, help our team to win games in Europe. Wherever you watch the game, be it at Anfield or down the pub or at home, take a pause and take it all in. Gaze in amazement at the Kop, look at those around you and you will get that feeling.
https://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=339962.0

YOU BRICKED OUR TEAM BUS, YOU STUPID TWATS.

Whenever they talk about being in the Anfield crowd on RAWK, it reminds me of hearing a teenager lying about having sex. It's always overly dramatic and made up by someone that's never been to a match anywhere but always dreamed about it.

They're mainly fantasists on that site.

These ****s think they’re the greatest side ever now, cannot stand them come on Edin and come on Alex!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.