The 100/104 goal chase

Record number of Prem goals in a season is held by Chelsea with 103
Record number of points is also held by Chelsea at 95

Arsenal have "the Invincible's" so if we secure 100 points or more we will be known as the Centurions

the 100 and then 104 goals is financially important for a number of Blues as we stand to win hundreds from the bookies. In my case if we get 104 or more £1,350
I hope all the Blues who have had a bet on this win as much as possible. Didn't know Chelsea held the most goals scored, I would have guessed that would be the Rags as I'm always told they played all out attacking football.......

Record number of Prem goals in a season is held by Chelsea with 103
Record number of points is also held by Chelsea at 95

Arsenal have "the Invincible's" so if we secure 100 points or more we will be known as the Centurions

the 100 and then 104 goals is financially important for a number of Blues as we stand to win hundreds from the bookies. In my case if we get 104 or more £1,350

hahahaha...."we stand to win hundreds from the bookies".....
We will win thousands from bookies :D

I cant decide which is more important 100 points or 104 goals obviously want both but just wondering what other people think, if i had to choose 100 points.
The primary thing you play for all season is points. You have to have the points before anything else to finish top/17th.

But for me, to be double centurions is really special so to get both will be ideal.

100 points, because this also means we won't be defeated in the final 4 games! Most wins home and away. What a season!!!

Would be extremely unlikely that we'd reach 100 points without hitting 104 goals anyway so I don't think anyone needs to worry about that.

In terms of how this side goes down in history, hitting 100 points would be the biggest achievement. It's a very definable landmark that has never been done before and it's hard to imagine anyone will do it again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.