Dzeko and kolarov celebrate city win

Top players, especially Edin it's a true saying 99.9% of players who have been associated with city hold a soft spot for us for life, I can imagine mario where ever he was, was celebrating along with us when west Brom beat the rags

Both of them will always be welcome in Manchester, not just for the goals they scored (More than a few significant ones at that) but their attitude wearing the shirt, Edin running back after getting the equalizer v QPR urging the other players on is a mental picture I will take to the grave, while Alex was always first in to back up a team mate if it got a bit frisky, an never gave less than his best.

Needless to say I will be cheering for Roma to knock seven bells out of the bin robbing bast*ds

Great stuff Edin and Alex, thank you. I would have liked both to have stayed a bit longer, particularly Edin. Both will have an eternal place in the special City folklore and I can only hope that they finish this season with Champions League winners medals.

If Roma wins tonight I will return the favor and celebrate for them :-)

me to.

I rarely watch any other games apart from city, but tonight will be sitting in front of the tv singing "ohhhhhhh edin dzecko"... Bang a brace in edin and give the scousers what they deserve after our coach treatment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.